Surin Island Day Tour
Koh Surin National Park is a paradise of fine white sandy beaches, thick jungle, crystal-clear waters, and some of the best coral reef in Thailand. It is also home of the Moken, a traditionally nomadic sea people who have lived in harmony with nature along Thailand’s Andaman coast for thousands of years. More recently, the Moken have faced challenges of modernization, and are now open to sharing their way of life with respectful visitors in order to protect their culture.
At the Surin island enjoy snorkeling and some marine exploration where you have the chance to see a variety of Marine life. You will visit several sheltered reefs, which are shallow and teeming with parrot fish, clown fish, and brightly colored soft coral. Have lunch at the National Park Head Quarters
Moken Village visit- either before/after lunch depending on ocean tide. Please follow our Moken in village guide so you are respectful guests.
Transfer back to Kuraburi by speedboat. Arrive in Kuraburi to end your program; arrival time is approximately 4:30 PM,
Tour programs; One day tour
Morning start 7.30 am. Pick up from Khaolak
Surin Island : One Day Tour
Day 1 – Turquoise Bays & Coral Reefs
- Early morning pickup from accommodation, transfer to Kuraburi Pier and transfer by speedboat to Koh Surin National Park.
- Transfer to Surin Island for snorkeling
- Visit Moken village take a walking tour of the community with your guide to learn about the history and lives of these villagers.
- Enjoy buffet lunch at the national park restaurant and then relaxing on the beach
- After lunch snorkel and discover the abundance of coral reefs and some rare fish not found anywhere else. Spend the afternoon immersed in the underwater world.
- Return to the village you natural tie dye back and transfer to Khaolak, end of program.
Cost per person 3,800 THB, Child 2,500 THB
- Transfer from your hotel in Khaolak or Kuraburi
- English speaking guide
- Thai buffet lunch with beverages
- National park fee
- Travel insurance
For more information on village click here…