Phang Nga Bay & Local Life
Phang Nga Bay day tour visit the friendly Muslim village of Ban Sam Chong Nuea on the Phang Nga bay and experience this quaint way of life. Make natural Tie Dye fabric and keep as a souvenir. Enjoy the beautiful Phang Nga bay view with a boat ride. Feast on Southern Thai specialty dishes with fresh local seafood.
Phang Nga Bay activities: Learn about the daily local life of this quiet village by taking a walking tour to see how the local people gain their income from fishing and other food processing activities. People are very open minded and always happy to show their work and living.
Make natural tie dye with the plants around the area and keep as a souvenir.
Visit Khao Tapu, the iconic island of Phang Nga, the island is known as “James bond island” the community can arrange a boat to bring you to the island where you can enjoy the beautiful scenery and clear white beaches.
Tour programs; One day tour or package 2 days 1 night
Morning start 9.00 am.
Phang Nga Bay and Local Life : One Day Tour
- Pick up at your hotel and meet your Andaman Discoveries translator for a pre-trip briefing and cultural orientation
- Transfer to Ban Sam Chong Nuea village to meet your local guide, and be welcomed into their way of life
- Take a walking tour of the community with your local guide to learn about the history and lives of these villagers.
- Meet the women’s group who makes beautiful tie-dye creations using natural colors from the surrounding forests. Have an opportunity to learn their techniques and create your own piece to keep as a souvenir
- Enjoy authentic southern Thai seafood in local restaurant with fresh seafood.
- Head into nature, and explore the mangrove forest in a long-tail boat, where you have the chance to spot various birds, monitor lizards and monkeys. Take a fascinating journey through the tidal canals and learn how the villagers are active in protecting this amazing ecosystem
- Continue your journey to the Phang Nga bay the famous island and Panyi village (fisherman village), you will see the dramatic limestone islands, explore sea caves and relax with the breathtaking views
- Return to the village get your natural tie dye back and transfer to Khaolak, end of program.
- Transfer from your hotel in Khaolak and Phuket
- English speaking guide
- Thai seafood lunch with beverages
- National park fee
- Travel insurnace
For more information on village click here…