Immerse the local culture and the way of life along the canal Klong Mahasawat agri-culture farm, participate in the hand and learn to fold the lotus flowers with local community.
Activities and Experiences:
- Local Train Experience – discovering the classic Thai train with the great scenery across Bangkok.
- Cruising on The King Rama IV Canal – Mahasawat canal was built under the instruction of King Rama 4 for
the purpose of travelling to one of the province’s temples once each year. The 150 years old canal is connected to the Chao Phraya River and the Tha Jeen River, which stretches for 28 kilometers.
- Lotus – Water Lilly Farm – This is no understatement because the lotus farm grown cover up the entire surface of canal. It is and impressive sight to see. You can paddle small boat into the farm to collect water lilly flower by yourself.
- Rice Cracker Cooking Station – Second visiting, boat will bring you to a snack shop that specialized in making ‘Khao Tang’ or rice cracker, a local product. Here you are allowed to making your own rice cracker with selected toppings. And yes, you will be enjoyed the taste of local.
- ‘Tractor Riding’ at Auntie JAEW’s Farm – You will experience the local tractor riding into the fruits orchard are organically grown and free from pesticides and other chemicals. You can enjoy a tasting of whatever fruit is in season.
Lotus Farm Excursion : One Day Tour
Day 1 – Local Experience
- Pick up at your hotel and take the public transport to railway station. You will discover the classic way of life on the hard seats and facing to the scenic view along the way.
- At Mahasawat canal’s pier, the canal tour is now begins. You will be taken on a local boat along the canal to the attractions that start from Lotus Farm or Water Lilly Farm, you can pick lotus flower by yourself and then you can learn how to fold lotus flowers from local guide. Continue boat ride to learn how to cook Rice Crackers and try the best local snack here.
- For the afternoon Lunch at Local Restaurant.
- After lunch we continue our journey taking a local boat to visit an Organic Fruit Farm.
- Taking a Local tractor we will ride into the fruit orchards where fruit is organically grown and free from pesticides and other chemicals and enjoy a tasting fruit is in season. Then return to hotel in late afternoon by private vehicle, end of program.
- Pick up service by public transport from hotel to Mahasawat canal.
- Private vehicle; one-way transfer from Mahasawat canal to hotel in Bangkok.
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees and activities as mentioned.
- Meal plan: Lunch at local restaurant.
- Travel insurance.
For more information on the elephant click here…