Krabi Local Life Koh Klang village- Explore the island of Koh Klang Krabi with the local village and experience the traditional way of life by participating in local fishing,the art of creating batik patterns on cloth and learning the craft of long tail boat making. Then head into nature for mangrove exploration from a long tail boat.
Krabi Local Life Koh Klang a small charming fishing island, located in the province of Krabi, the community of Klonglu is welcoming tourists to get a glimpse of their local lives. The friendly community maintains a simple and modest life, which they are proud to share with visitors searching for an insight into authentic southern Thai culture. With a traditional Andaman long-tail boat you will cross the sea to the small island where a local sidecar driver takes you to the village. The island, called Koh Klang, is surrounded by rich natural mangrove forest with many different fish species.
The communities mostly work in coastal fisheries, have fish farms, and grow rice for household consumption and sales to neighbors.
Krabi Local Life – d1kk : Day Tour
Day 1 – Local Life
- Pick up at your hotel Krabi, Ao Nang and Khao Lak
- Long-tail boat to the island of Koh Klang, were a motorcycle sidecar brings you to meet your host family and walk through the village.
- Lunch at the community bungalows’ canteen, enjoy authentic Southern Thai food with hosts.
- For the afternoon activities, making Batik, experiences the traditional processing of rice, learning the process of long tail boat with local, explore the mangrove forest with your local guide and learn about the eco- system how its importance to the village.
- Transfer to your hotel, end of program.
- Transfer pick up and drop off hotel
- Delicious, freshly-cooked, traditional Thai lunch and Beverages
- English speaking guide
- Travel insurance
For more information on the village click here…