Koh Lanta- Tung Yee Peng Village
Tung Yee Peng Village is located on Lanta Yai Island,Krabi Province. Koh Lanta has many white sandy beaches running down the entire west coast, forests, and tropical jungle. The island is typically mangroves; coral rimmed beaches; and tree-covered hills. A popular tourist destination, the islands are known for their long, sandy beaches.
Koh Lanta incorporates a mix of Buddhists, Thai-Chinese, Muslims, and sea gypsies. Tung Yee Peng offers community activity by exploring the mangrove forest in a traditional row boat where you can spot various birds, monitor lizards and monkeys.
Take part in a local fishing with your guide if you get a good catch, your host will create a tasty net to table meal. With a fascinating journey throughout the nature trail and learn how the villagers are active in protecting this amazing ecosystem.
Experience personalized local cooking class and help make your lunch or dinner with local family and enjoy your Thai food.
Koh Lanta is easy to connect to the main attraction islands nearby.
Tour programs; Half-day tour
Sun raise program start 5.00 am
Morning program start 9.00 am.
Afternoon program start 2.00 pm
Koh Lanta Community Tour – d1kl : Halfday Tour
- Pick up at your hotel in Kho Lanta, meet you local guide for a cultural and program briefing. Transfer to village
- Take a walking tour of the community with your local guide to learn about the history and lives of these villagers
- Head into nature and explore the mangrove forest in the traditional boat, where you have the chance to spot various birds, monitor lizards and monkeys. Take a fascinating journey through the walkway in the forest and learn how the villagers are active in protecting this amazing ecosystem.
- Take part in a local fishing with your guide if you get a good catch, your host will create a tasty net to table meal.
- Share stories with your home stay family and learn to cooking Thai food with your host family
- Lunch or Dinner – Enjoy authentic southern Thai food with host family.
For more information on village click here…