Khao Sok & Lake
Khaosok National Park Bask in the beauty of a 20 million year old rainforest and immerse in the nature of the Khao Sok National park area. Take a canoe trip around the beautiful scenery at the lake and chose a variety of activities such as a morning mist safari and jungle trek to the cave, Spend your nights in a floating bungalow on a majestic lake. Enjoy eco adventures or relax in the tranquility of nature.
Cheow Lan Lake makes up the northern border of the Khao Sok National Park and opens the gateway to Klong Saeng wildlife Sanctuary. Here you can explore the stunning natural beauty with private or join with a group tours that can encompass trekking, cave exploration, kayaking , or just relaxing from the balcony of your floating bungalow. The dense jungle serves home to diverse range of wildlife including Asian Elephants, White-handed Gibbons, and Horn bills.
Spend your night falling asleep to the subtle sounds of the jungle and awake to the Gibbons calling from the treetops.
All floating bungalows are only accessible by long-tail boat ride from the Rajapraba Dam pier. Meals are included at your floating bungalow as well as an English speaking guide.
Package tours Join with the Group and Private Tours
Khaosok Lake Private One Day Tour
Khaosok Lake 2Day 1Night – r2f
Khaosok Lake Private with Bamboo, Superior or Deluxe Bungalow 3Day 2Night – r3als/ald/alb
Riverside and Rafthouse 3day 2 night – r3a
Rainforest and Lake Day Tour_3Day2Night – r3c
Grand Jungle with overnight lake_4Day 3Night – r4c
Jungle to Island – Khaosok and Moken Experience – r5d
Khaosok Delight and Lake Private 5Day 4 night – r5als/ald
Khao Sok and Surin Island 6days 5 nights
Book Now! Contact A Local Expert!
KhaoSok Lake Adventure 3 day Private: r3lb, r3ls or r3ld
Day 1 – Limestone Lake (L, D)
- Check in: Meet your guide (store excess luggage in our office if you prefer)
- Stop by a local open air market or Thai temple (upon request)
- Boat Ride: Check into the park and board a traditional long tail boat with your guide
- Scenic landmark: Visit Gui Lin Scenic area for pictures and a swim
- Lunch: Arrive at your Bamboo/Superior Raft House for lunch
- Hike: Go on a guided hike, identifying local wildlife on the way
- Evening Safari: Board your private long tail boat for an evening safari, when the animals are most active
- Dinner: Enjoy a traditional southern Thai style dinner
Day 2 – Hike in the Jungle (B,L,D)
- Breakfast: Enjoy Khao Tom a savory rice porridge or western style pancake (all inclusive)
- Free time: Relax and unwind, spend time swimming or kayaking
- Lunch: Home style Thai lunch served lakeside (all inclusive)
- Long Hike: Go on a private guided hike in the worlds’ oldest forest, based on your guide’s recommendation of trail
- Dinner: Enjoy a Thai dinner made of local ingredients in the Superior Floating Bungalow restaurant
Day 3 – Morning Mist (B,L)
- Morning Mist Boat Safari: Catch the mist drifting along the water and jungle as you search for wildlife and watch the day bloom on the lake
- Breakfast: Enjoy Khao Tom a savory rice porridge or western style pancake
- Free time: for relaxing, swimming or kayaking
- Lunch: Traditional Thai lunch served lakeside
- Boat back to the Pier: board your private long tail boat headed back to the pier, return to the office to collect excess baggage, end of program
- Transfer from your hotel in Khao Sok to Lake
- Long tail boat transfer to lake
- Accommodation in bamboo, superior or deluxe bungalow
- English speaking guide
- Food full board as mention in the program
- National park fee
- Travel insurance
See more about Khao Sok National Park here.